Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bong On

Been on a little R & R lately catching up on everything but cars and blogs.
Usual stuff like fixing up the house to random stuff like building a handrail for my dads church. I'm a firm believer in no good deed goes unpunished, so I'm hoping that one won't bite me on the ass.
The Valiant has good and bad news. The good news was that i was able to ditch the car at good ol' Mez's place so he could take it for a wheel alignment and get a roadworthy sorted and am happy to say it is now legally registered to terrorize the streets.
The bad news is it leaks oil from a suspected torque converter seal, which means i gotta pull the box out one night this week, and lastly rust flakes from the fuel tank have blocked the carburettor and caused the motor to run like shit.
It all sounds bad but i feel like I'm on the home straight now.

No comments:

Post a Comment