Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rust

Sometimes i find it hard to stay motivated to work on the same car day after day, especially when the light at the tunnel is sometimes only a dim light.
I know everyone goes through the same thing. Some people cut corners to make quick progress but for me i just plug along and try and do things right.
The rust in the Valaints c-pillar has been one of those jobs i've been putting off and am only now getting to.
My motivation however is at an all time high. I've been busting out some long hours and looking for work to finish instead of looking for an excuse to stop. The rust in the pillar is already cut out and a patch panel made.
I guess in the end all the hours of unmotivated work you do and seem to get nowhere eventually pay off. I'm sure this current work ethic will last a good while.

I'll post some photos of progress soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment