Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rain

All Chrysler day today. Well it was until it rained.
I still managed to get shot of this sweet Chrysler Sigma, leaving the rained out swap meet.
The other night when i was lying in my bed attempting to sleep with all the sick shit that goes through my head when my eyes close, I was thinking about cars that just fade away into a slow death in which no one cares cause they just plain sucked. Cars like Mitsubishi Magna's and Chrysler Sigma's.
When was the last time you ever saw a Sigma? Five year ago? For me that was until today when i saw this, and then did a google search out of curiosity and found that there's actually people out there trying to modify and save these things. Why? Custom 80's sigma with Mustang Badges. I'm lost for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment